mixed media on board
Mixed media on board
Please contact the gallery for more information on these beautiful paintings: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Artist:
Each of my abstract paintings evolve gradually, layer upon layer. The initial stages are made using collage, water soluble graphite and acrylic paint - all applied very freely. As the layers continue, more consideration is given to the composition, colour value and structure.
There is always a degree of risk taken, to ensure the paintings remain fresh and have an element of excitement.
- 2019 Sussex Art Fairs (West) Exhibition at Goodwood Racecourse
- 2018 Merton Arts Festival – OPEN HOUSE – Wimbledon
- 2017 Talented Art Fair, The Old Truman Brewery, London
- 2016 Visiting artist at the Worple Group Spring Exhibition, Wimbledon
- 2015 Norman Plastow Gallery, Wimbledon – (in aid of Macmillan)